Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank). Candidates may click on the link below for filling in the online application form.
Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in Helpline: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee or receipt of Admission Letter, queries may be made at [email protected] Don’t forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Engineers’-2018 in the subject box of the email.
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 450/- (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PwD/ Ex Serviceman candidates: Rs. 50/- (Only Intimation charges)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 07-01-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 27-01-2019 Extended to 30-01-2019
- Last Date for editing Application Details: 27-01-2019 Extended to 30-01-2019
- Last Date for Printing your Application: 15-02-2019
- Tentative Date of Online Exam: February 2019
- Submission of Filled of Proforma & Certificates: 09-04-2019 Extended to 26- 04-2019
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman candidates as per rules.
Candidates, who are released / retired from Armed Forces, or whose SPE is likely to be completed on or before 01.01.2020 only are eligible to apply under this recruitment. They will also be required to submit the release letter along with a self-declaration at the time of joining RBI that they are entitled to the benefits admissible to Ex-Serviceman in terms of Govt. of India rules. Those candidates, who have already completed their initial period of engagement and are on extended assignment, are required to submit certificates to that effect. If selected, all such candidates mentioned above, should get released and join RBI on or before 01.02.2020. Forms of the certificates to be submitted by all these candidates are provided in Annex III and these are submitted at the time of document verification invariably
2) The Territorial Army Personnel will be treated as Ex-Serviceman w.e.f. 15.11.1986.
3) For an Ex-Serviceman who has once joined a Government job on the civil side after availing of the benefits given to him as an Ex-Serviceman for his re-employment, his ExServiceman status for the purpose of re-employment in Government ceases.
4) Dependents of Servicemen killed in action are eligible for reservation. 4.5% of the total vacancies are reserved for Disabled Ex-Serviceman and dependents of Servicemen killed in action, clubbed together. First priority in the matter of appointment will be given to the Disabled Ex-Serviceman and second priority will be given to two dependents of Defence personnel killed in action or severely disabled (with over 50% disability attributable to defence services). For the purpose of this concession, the member of the family would include his widow, son, daughter or his near relations who agree to support his family. The relaxation in upper age and educational qualifications available to ExServiceman/Disabled Ex-Serviceman will not be available to Dependents of Servicemen killed in action.
|Official Site||Click here|
|Daily Current Affairs updates||Click here|
|Typing Online Punjabi(Raavi) and English with Results||Click here|
|Online typing tutor for beginners||Online typing|
|Previous years Paper Free download||Click here|