Kurukshetra University invites Online Applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment of Clerks on 198 Budget posts. The detailed information of all instructions i.e. eligibility, selection criteria etc. and link of Online applications will be available on University Website www.kuk.ac.in w.e.f. 09.4.2019.
Criteria for Selection
Distribution of Marks :
Distribution of Total Marks of Merit out of 100:
Detail of Phases
Selection Procedure: Final Selection will be based on the total aggregate marks/Merit of the candidate out of 100 will be calculated as per Criteria of Selection of 4 phases (i.e. Marks obtained in Type test on Computer in
Phase - I) + (Marks obtained in test of Computer Appreciation & Application test in Phase-II) + (Marks obtained in Aptitude test in Phase-III) + Marks on the basis of Academic Qualification(after Physically verification of original documents) in Phase-IV). All marks/percentage/merits points will be computed with the precision of three digits after decimal without any rounding. Final selection will be made on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates out of 100.
Tie-Breaking Criterion In the event of two or more candidates obtaining same aggregate marks, the tie-breaking criterion for awarding the ranks will be as follows: (a) Candidate with higher marks in Type test will be given preference. (b) If tie still persists, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Computer Appreciation & Application Test. Candidate with higher marks in Computer Appreciation & Application Test will be given preference. (c) If tie still persists, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Aptitude test. Candidate with higher marks in aptitude test will be given preference. (d) If tie still persists, senior in age will be given preference.
Structure of the Aptitude Test is as under:
The Question Paper of the Aptitude Test will consists of 60 Multiple Choice Questions. For each question, four suggested answers are given out of which one is correct and remaining three are incorrect. Candidate has to choose one correct answer to each question. In any case, for each question candidate has to select only one answer. If candidate select more than one answer, the response will be considered wrong. For every correct answer candidate will be awarded 0.5 mark. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth of the mark assigned to that question (i.e. 0.125), will be deducted. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question and 0 mark will be awarded to that question.
Formula of Calculation of Marks in Academic Qualification (Phase-IV)
Marks in Academic Qualification out of 20 = (% of marks at Graduation Level X 0.2)
The Candidates will have to bring following Original Documents with them along with two sets of self attested photocopies of each document:
I. Two sets of Printed copy of online filled application form along with photograph(uploaded with the application Form), identity proof i.e. Identity Card/Driving license/Passport/Voter Card/PAN Card/Aadhar Card etc.
II. Matric Certificate
III. 10+2 certificate OR Three year diploma Certificate(each semester/year of DMC)
IV. Graduation Certificate:
• In case of annual system Ist , IInd, III year DMCs & Degree
• In case of semester system 1st to 6th semester DMCs, consolidated DMCs & Degree
• In case of B.Tech. 1st to 8th semester DMCs, consolidated DMCs & Degree
• In case ESM candidate, then Graduate Certificate issued by Army/Navy/Air Force.
V. Certificate of Reserved Category of Haryana Government: (In case of SC/ BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/PWD/ESM/DESM/DFF)
VI. If already in Service, No Objection Certificate (issued from present employer of the Candidate).
VII. Certificate of 10th with one of the subject as Hindi/Sanskrit OR certificate of 10+2/graduation/post graduation with Hindi as one of the subject. Note:
1. The candidates who will not appear in the Phase-IV and after appearing if they fail to produce Original Document, they will be disqualified from the Selection Process.
2. All the educational qualifications should be from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/State Govt./approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before last date of submission of application form. The candidates who are able to prove any documentary evidence that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the last date of submission of application form and he/she has been declared passed, will also be considered to have the required educational qualifications.
3. Backward Class Block (A & B) candidates claiming benefit of reservation have to submit a certificate issued by the competent authority of Haryana not older than before six months of the last date of application or must be issued before the date of Original document verification in Phase-IV mentioning therein that he/she is not covered under the criteria of creamy layer as per State Govt. instructions.
4. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or grading system in a degree/diploma is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute concerned. The candidates will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/institute at the time of verification of documents in Phase-IV of Selection.
Save Paper, Save Trees, Do not Print If Not Necessary Read Online