STATE BANK OF INDIA ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2019-20/08
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEE: FROM 22.07.2019 To 12.08.2019
Specialist Cadre Officer
Interested Candidates Before Apply Online Read the Full Notification
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
iii. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES:
i. Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and intimation charges of Rs125/- ( One hundred Twenty
Five only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
ii. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
iii. After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
iv. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
v. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
vi. If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
vii. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
viii. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point),
such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
1. A candidate can apply for one post only.
2. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
3. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
4. Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their
candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
5. Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a
candidate reports for interview (if called).
6. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither
be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
7. Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of
shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
8. In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the
merit according to their age in descending order.
9. HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
10. All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned websites.
Save Water. Save Paper, Save Trees, Do not Print If Not Necessary Read Online