PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Recruitment to 154 Posts of Principal in the Department of Education, Govt. of Punjab.
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following Posts in the Department of Education, Govt. of Punjab.
RECRUITMENT TO 1) 154 POSTS OF PRINCIPALS 2) 672 POSTS OF HEAD MASTERS/MISTRESSES 3) 38 POSTS OF BLOCK PRIMARY EDUCATION OFFICER IN THE DEPARTMENT OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB. 1. It is for the information of the candidates who had applied in the competitive examination for the ibid posts, that consequent to the combined competitive examination conducted for all the above posts on 26/5/2019, the interviews for 154 posts have been conducted from 09/07/2019 to 26/07/2019.
2. The PPSC has a standard practice of declaring the result on the last day of the Interviews. However, the interviews for remaining posts i.e. for Head Master/Mistress and Block Primary Education Officer have not yet been conducted . Since there may be some delay in finalizing the interview schedule of the remaining posts, Punjab Public Service Commission has decided to declare the result of 154 posts of Principal to the extent of giving out 'total marks' secured by them (Written Test marks plus Interview marks), except the candidates allowed provisionally by Hon'ble High Court. It is clarified that the separate marks for the written Test as well as Interview will also be shown, but that will be done later, alongwith remaining post's interviews which have common candidates. This action is being taken to ensure that the Result is not unduly delayed, at the same, the Written Test marks are being kept confidential from the interview Panel, to avoid the Panel getting influenced by Written score while carrying out the Interviews of remaining Posts/Candidates or any other manipulative action.
3. As mentioned above,it is also informed that the candidates who had filed Writ Petitions and were provisionally allowed to appear in the Interview by Hon'ble High Court through various orders, their final result will not be declared till the final decision by the Hon'ble High Court
4. In view of above the overall merit for 154 posts of Principals may be affected, depending upon the outcome of the Court Cases.
1. Should have passed Master's Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering from a Recognized University or Institution with at least 50% marks.
2. Should have passed Degree of Bachelor of Education from a Recognized University or Institution except in case of persons holding the post of Vocational Masters or Vocational Lecturer; and
3. Should possess Teaching experience for a minimum period of five years as Headmaster/Headmistress/Lecturers/Vocational Masters/ Lecturers or seven years teaching experience in case of Masters/Mistresses in any Government School.
|Head Master/Head Mistress||
1. Should have passed Graduation at least with 55% marks from a recognized university or Institution as per guidelines of the University Grants Commission.
2. Should have passed B. Ed. from a recognized University or Institution as per guidelines of University Grants Commission; and
3. Should Possess Teaching experience for a minimum period of Eight years as Master/Mistress or Six years experience as Lecturer in any Government School.
|Block Primary Euducation Officer||
1. Should have passed Bachelor's Degree with atleast 50% marks from a recognized University or Institution as per guidelines of the University Grant Commission.
2. Should Possess Two years Elementary Teacher's Training course from a recognized University or institution or Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed.) As per guidelines of the National Council for Teachers Education or Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed) from a recognized University or institution as per guidelines of the University Grant Commission.
3. Should Possess Teaching Experience of working as Primary School Teacher for a minimum period of Five years in a Central/State Government School and must have acquired such experience after acquiring the minimum educational and professional qualifications.
|CATEGORY WISE RESULT||Click here|
|COMBINED RESULT||Click here|
|GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM||Click here|
|LIST OF (COMPUTER FACALITY) PROVSIONALLY ELIGIBLE||Click here|
|ADDITIONAL INTERVIEW SCHEDULE||Click here|
|Official Site||Click here|
|Daily Current Affairs updates||Click here|
|Typing Online Punjabi(Raavi) and English with Results||Click here|
|Online typing tutor for beginners||Online typing|
|Previous years Paper Free download||Click here|
Save Paper, Save Trees, Do not Print If Not Necessary Read Online
1. It is for the information of the candidates that in Civil Writ Petition No. 18931 of 2019, Hon'ble Punjab and Haryana High Court has allowed the Petitioners of the Writ Petition to appear for interviews on provisional basis vide interim order dated 15/07/2019. As per the orders of the Hon'ble High Court , these candidates (Petitioners), are directed to appear for interview on provisional basis for the ibid posts on 24/07/2019 as per the schedule given in Annexure-A.
2. It is also informed that the additional candidates who had been scheduled for interview on 26/07/2019 in Afternoon Session, they are directed to appear for interview on 26/07/2019 in Morning Session.
It is for the information of the candidates that due to the rejection of some candidates, additional candidates have been shortlisted for the interview to complete three time the number of candidates. Interview schedule of these candidates for 26/07/2019 is attached as Annexure-A