Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University Recuritment
Online applications are invited for teaching and non-teaching positions on regular/tenurbasis in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates for its Main Campus/Const ituent College/Institution i.e. Gian i Zail Singh Campus College of Engg. & Technology, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Techn ical Un iversity, Bathinda; Punjab Institute of Techno logy (Nandgarh, Guru "feg Bahadur Garh (Moga) and Rajpura). The hard copy of the application alongwith the attested photocopies of certificates/documents and demand draft of required fee should reach the otlice of Registrar by 19.08.2019 (05:00 PM sharp) through Speed Post!Regd. Post/personally. The fee of Rs. 500/ (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates) can be submitted through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, MRSPTU . Bathinda payable at Bathinda alongwith application. Applications received late shall not be considered. Separate application should be submitted while applying for more than one post.
hose candidates who have already applied for these posts against the Advertisement No. MRSSTU/ESTB./2015/03, Advertisement No. MRSSTUIESTB ./ 2015/07, Advertisement No. MRSPTU /ESTB./20 I 6/44, Advertisement No. MRSPTU / ESTB./2016/45, Advertisement No. MRSPTU / ESTB./2016/47 and Advertisement No. MRSPTU /ESTB ./2017/78 shall be required to apply again in new format of the application, however they are not required to deposit the application fee again.
For detailed information and online application, please log on to University's website www.mrsptu.ac.in. All cand idates are advised to visit Un iversity website regularly from time to time for updated information
GENRAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL CANDIDATES:
Candidates will apply on-line and send duly signed print-out of the same application by speed post along with all documcms in support of their application.
1.The number of vacancies indicated above may be increased or decreased at the discretion the competent authority.
2. TI1e University reserve the right not to fill any or come of the above posts.
3. Clearly mention conversion formula ofCGPA to percentage marks and percentage of marks in appropriate place.
4. The University will not be responsible for non-receipt/ late receipt of application due to postal delay.
5. Incomplete application may rejected without entering into correspondence.
6. Cand idates will be eligible only if he/she has degree certificate/ Gazette result notification/ all original DMCs issued on or before last date of application. Photocop ies of all these certificates must be attached with application.
7. Any Provisional Cert ificate for any degree issued prior to Gazette resu lt notification will not be considered.
8. Candidate must paste h is/her passport photograph on the application form
9. Knowledge of Punjabi upto Matric standard is essential for every post
I0. Persons already in service must send their applications through their employer.
II. Practical/Written Test will be held wherever necessary. For this, candidates are requested to bring 02 lD proofs alongwith Admit Card for appearing in Examination.
12. Candidates claiming Backward Class Category wi II submit the photocopy of their latest valid BC ecrti ficate issued by the competent authority.
13. Knowledge of Computer is essential for the posts mentioned from Sr. No. Ol to 05 & 07.
14. The instructions regarding Pay/ Salary issued by Govt. of Punjab (Deptt of finance). from time to time wi II be applicable.
Note: Those candidates who have already applied for the post of Supdt. Gr.-ll, Senior Assistant, Senior Assistant llostcl (Boys), (Girls) and Coach, Advt. no. MRSSTU/ESTB./2015/03, System Analyst against Advt. no. MRSPTU/ESTB./2016 /45. A!>sistant I ibrarian againsr Advt. no. MRSSTU/ESTB./2015/07 and Advt. no. MRSPTU/ESTB./2017178 shall be required to appl) again in nc format of the application, however they are not required to deposit the application fee again
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POST OF REGISTRAR (According to U.G.C.)
Pay Band Rs. 37400-67000/- (Grade Pay ofRs. 10,000/-) t Allowances.
(a) Master's Degree with at least 55% of U1e marks or its equivalent grade of 'B' in the UGC 7 point scale Conscquest of change in designation of teachers vide this Ministry's letter No. 1-32/2006-U .11/ U/.l(i) dated 31st December, 2008 experience required for the post of Registrar shall be:
(i) at least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000 and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP ofRs. 8000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration or
(ii) Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other Institutions of higher education. or
(iii 15 years of administrative experience. out of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post, Desi rable Qu alifications
a. Ph.D in any subject from a reputed Institution.
b. Experience of Admin istrative practice, human resource management, statutory functions and academic activities of Universities/ R&D institutions.
c. Experience ofhand l ing legal matters.
|Official Site||Click here|
|Details of Qualification for Teaching Positions||Click here|
|Details, Qualifications and General Instructions for Non-Teaching Positions||Click here|
|Detail and Qualifications for the post of Registrar||Click here|
|Apply Online||Available soon|
|Daily Current Affairs updates||Click here|
|Typing Online Punjabi(Raavi) and English with Results||Click here|
|Online typing tutor for beginners||Online typing|
|Previous years Paper Free download||