National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology(NIELIT) Chandigarh
Instructions/Guidelines regarding advertisement/selection/empanelment of the candidates for the contractual posts
|SR. NO.||NAME OF POST||TOTAL SALARY|
|4||CALL CENTER EXECUTIVE||14000/-|
|5||DATA ENTRY OPERATOR||12250/-|
1. Candidates are advised to visit the website – nielit.gov.in/chandigarh for downloading the prescribed Application Form, essential qualifications, post qualification experience, and other relevant details etc.
2. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself regarding his/her eligibility with regards to the minimum essential qualification, post qualification experience, age etc. before submitting his/her Application Form etc.
3. Before submitting the Application Form the candidate must ensure and satisfy that his/her Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth are identical in his/her Aadhaar Card, PAN Card and Bank account details otherwise the Application Form will be rejected at any stage.
4. Following Application fee is payable, in the shape of Bank Draft/Bank Pay Order drawn in favour of “NIELIT Chandigarh”, payable at Rupnagar : -
(i) SC, ST, Person with disability(PWD) & Women - Rs 250/-
(ii) Any Other Category - Rs 500/-
5. The requisite experience (if any) for the post will be counted from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum essential qualification for that post(post qualification experience).
6. The cutoff date for calculating the age as well as completion of the eligibility conditions with regard to essential qualifications and experience will be the closing date for applying i.e. 19/07/2019, depending upon the post(s) applied, which will remain unchanged even in case of extension of the closing date for submission of the application.
7. The candidates are requested to report on 19/07/2019 between 9.30 am to 1.00 pm for submission of their Application Form alongwith Application Fee, attested copies of their testimonials etc. at the address mentioned above.
8. The candidature of the candidates is subject to their eligibility regarding academic, professional qualifications and post qualification experience etc. and mere applying or appearing in the MCQ/Typing test and/or interview does not mean that the candidate i eligible for selection/empanelment.
9. Candidates are required to attach attested copies of the following documents/certificates with the Application form : -
a) Prescribed Application fee bank draft/bank pay order.
b) Caste certificate (SC/ST), if applicable.
c) Category certificate(PWD), if applicable.
d) Matriculation/10th Class certificate showing Date of Birth.
e) Degree/Certificates of essential qualification which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post applied.
f) Degree certificate of higher educational qualification, if any.
g) Requisite post qualification experience certificate(s) clearly mentioning the starting and ending dates of employment, which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post.
h) Attested copy of PAN Card.
i) Attested copy of Aadhaar Card.
j) Attested copy of first page of bank passbook where his/her name, address and bank particulars including IFSC code are printed. In case a candidate is not in possession of a Degree Certificate, he/she must attach attested copies of DMCs of all the semesters/years relating to that degree. Non-submission of the above documents may lead to cancellation/rejection of the Application Form/Candidature.
10. The Application Form of the candidates received in NIELIT Chandigarh by post or courier shall neither be considered nor sent back.
11. Where CGPA/OGPA is awarded and mentioned in the degree certificate the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the application as per the conversion formula of institute/university from where the degree has been acquired.
12. The number, location and duration of posts may vary as per the requirement of the project/user department which will be co-terminus with the project.
13. Applications are subject to further scrutiny at any point of time during the period of contract. At anytime, if any document, statement or any other information submitted by the candidate is found to be false/suppressed /wrong/incorrect as per the selection/eligibility criteria, the services of the candidate will be terminated with immediate effect and legal proceedings may be initiated against the candidate by NIELIT Chandigarh.
14. The candidate must indicate his/her email-id and mobile number while applying on which any communication from NIELIT Chandigarh may be sent.
15. Selection/Empanelment for different posts :
a) The selection/empanelment of the candidates for the posts of Accounts Executive, Technical Assistant, Computer Operator and Call Centre Executive will be through a written test of one hour duration in English, consisting of 50 Multiple Choice
Questions (MCQ) of 2 marks each to be answered on OMR Sheet as per the following pattern :-
(i) Accounts Executive - 70% Finance & Accounts and 30% General Aptitude.
(ii) Technical Assistant, Computer Operator and Call Centre Executive - 70% Computer Science and 30% General Aptitude.
The MCQ Test will be held on 19/07/2019 from 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm. The candidates must bring blue or black ball point pen for answering/marking on OMR answer sheet.
For preparing a selection/empanelment list for the above posts, 70 marks will be allocated for the MCQ Test, 15 marks for presentation of the candidate before the Selection Committee and 15 marks for the interview. A maximum number of candidates, equal to 5 times the number of each post advertised, who secure 40% or higher marks in the MCQ test, in order of merit, will be considered qualified to be called for checking of their eligibility & original testimonials before the interview. The candidates shortlisted after MCQ Test for checking of their original testimonials and eligibility before the interview must bring a copy of their resume for submission to the Selection Committee as part of the presentation. The tentative date for interview is 25/07/2019. However, the actual date and time of interview will be displayed on the website of this Centre, later on.
(iii) For the post(s) of Data Entry Operator, the selection/empanelment of the candidates will be through a Computer based Typing Test in English, of 10 minutes duration. The candidates achieving a typing speed of 20 or more correct words per minute (wpm) will be considered to have qualified the typing test. The selection/merit list for this post will be prepared on the basis of the typing speed, in order of merit. Incase two candidates with the same typing speed, the candidate who is elder(age wise) will be given higher rank in the selection/empanelment list. The Typing Test will be held on 19/07/2019 from 11.00 am onwards. The candidates must bring their original testimonials or certificates including experience certificate(s) for verification before the Typing test.
16. No separate call letter/intimation will be sent for the tests/interview and also no TA/DA will be paid for the same. The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for boarding/lodging at their own expense, if required.
17. During the contractual employment, the place of posting may be changed as per the requirements of the client/project/section requirements.
18. The candidate must affix his/her recent coloured passport size photograph on the Application Form.
19. The selected/empanelled candidates shall have to produce the original testimonials/certificates for checking/verification at any point of time during the recruitment process.
20. The decision of the Director, NIELIT Chandigarh in all matters relating to the recruitment process shall be final and binding.
21. The queries w.r.t. this recruitment advertisement will be entertained by NIELIT Chandigarh at Rupnagar office from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm (Monday to Friday/working day only except during lunch break from 1.00 pm to 1.30 pm).
|Official Site||Click here|
|Application form||Click here|
|Daily Current Affairs updates||Click here|
|Typing Online Punjabi(Raavi) and English with Results||Click here|
|Online typing tutor for beginners||Online typing|
|Previous years Paper Free download||Click here|