NOTIFICATION FOR THE POSTS OF GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS IN THE CIRCLE Punjab Circle
- AGE:- 18 - 40 years
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc.
- RESIDENCE:- The candidate selected for the post of GDS BPM must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection
- How to apply:- Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline
- Fee Payment:- Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/-. However, fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
Community wise Consolidation of Posts
Community No of Posts