Instructions/Guidelines regarding advertisement/selection/empanelment of the candidates for the four posts of Senior Faculty, five posts of Programmer, one post each of Accountant, AccountsAssistant and IT Assistant and three posts of District Manager, on contract basis for posting in NIELIT Chandigarh/with a client department advertised in the “The Tribune” and “Daily Ajit” dated 06/04/2017
Application fee is Rs 500/- GEN (non-refundable)
(Rs 250/- for SC/ ST/ Person with Disability(PWD)/ Women)
Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any case
Syllabus prescribed for the MCQ Test to be held for the post of Senior Faculty, Programmer, Accountant, Assistant Accountant, District Manager and IT Assistant on contract basis against advertisement published in – “The Tribune” and “Daily Ajit” newspapers dated 06/04/2017
Post-Name : Senior Faculty
1. DBMS concepts
2. Data Communication and Networking Concepts
6. Software Engineering
7. MS-Office and internet concepts and web designing.
Post-Name : Programmer
1. Web Designing and development using ASP .Net (VB .Net / C#)
2. Ajax, Ajax Toolkit in .Net
3. HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
4. SQL and SQL Server (version 2008 onwards)
5. Crystal Reports / SSRS
6. Internet Information Server (IIS)
Post-Name : Accountant
1. General Accounting
2. General Aptitude
Post-Name : Assistant Accountant
1. Basic Accounting
2. General Aptitude
Post-Name : District Manager
1. General Aptitude, Basics of Computer Science and MS-Office.
Post-Name : IT Assistant
1. Basics of Computer Science and MS-Office(MS-Word, MS-Access, MS-Excel and MS-Powerpoint)
How to Apply
1. Basics of Computer Science and MS-Office(MS-Word, MS-Access, MS-Excel and MS-Powerpoint) Only ONLINE applications will be accepted through the website of NIELIT Chandigarh www.nielit.gov.in/chandigarh which will remain open from 06/04/17(2.00 pm) to 12/04/17(11.59 pm). No other mode of application will be accepted.
2) The prescribed non-refundable Application Fee per application is payable through Bank Draft/Pay Order only drawn in favour of “NIELIT CHANDIGARH” payable at Chandigarh/Mohali.
3) After submitting the Application Form online, the candidate should keep a printout of the Application Form, before the last/closing date & time i.e. 12/04/17(11.59 pm), bearing a unique reference number, which shall be referred to in all future correspondence with NIELIT Chandigarh regarding this recruitment process.
4) It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself regarding his/her eligibility with regards to the minimum essential qualification, post qualification experience, age etc. before applying online.